Andrew Buchan is a famous English stage and television performer known for his parts as Mark Latimer in the ITV acting Broadchurch, Scott Foster in the BBC political acting Party Animals, John Mercer in the ITV drama sequel The Fixer, and William Garrow in BBC term acting Garrow’s Law. He is 43 years old.
- Born: February 19, 1979, Stockport, United Kingdom
- Spouse: Amy Nuttall (m. 2012)
- Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2005
Andrew Buchan Bio
Actor Andrew Buchan was most typically known for his parts in television acting. His profession started with roles in Bones in 2005 and Love Soup in 2005-06. He also emerged in the TV flick If I Had You in 2005-06. He also was characterized in the miniseries Jane Eyre in 2006-07. He also landed a part in the miniseries Cranford in 2007. He also emerged in the horror movie The Deaths of Ian Stone in 2007 with Mike Vogel.
During these years also performed on television around this term, comprising a part on Garrow’s Law in 2009-2012. He harbored additional parts in television comprising a part on Broadchurch in 2012. He also had characters in the miniseries Return to Cranford in 2009-2010 and The Honorable Woman in 2013-14. Most lately, Buchan operated; in the Eddie Marsan acting Still Life in 2015.
- Highest Rated: 79% of All the Money in the World in 2017
- Lowest Rated: 63% Still Life in 2014
- Birthday: Feb 19, 1979
- Birthplace: Stockport, Cheshire, England, in the UK
Andrew Buchan was brooked on 19 February 1979 in Stockport. He followed Rivington and Blackrod High School.
While continuing his A-Levels, he acted as a tour attendant; for Granada Studios, as a guard at the De Vere Whites spa, and as a barman at Manchester Airport.
In 2001, Buchan made his Bachelor of Arts grade in modern tongues from Durham University. He subsequently followed the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Andrew Buchan Wiki
- Full Name:
- Birth Date:
February 19, 1979
- Birth Place:
St Cuthbert’s Society, Durham University
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
6 feet 1 inch(186 cm)
84 kgs(185 lbs)
- Marital Status:
- Active years:
- Net Worth:
He wedded fellow television performer Amy Nuttall in delinquent; 2012 after five years of courting.
He obeyed the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, which is situated in London, after graduating from Durham University in 2001.
He obtained a 2013 Dagger Award for; his validating part in the ITV crime sequel Broadchurch.
He is active and well and is a celebrity performer.
- 2021-Cobra (TV Series)
- 2020-The Spanish Princess (TV Series)
- 2020-Industry (TV Series)
- 2019-2020 The Crown (TV Series)
- 2020- Alex Rider (TV Series)
- 2019- Intrigo: Samaria
- 2019- Baghdad in My Shadow
- 2018- The ABC Murders (TV Mini-Series)
- 2018- Genius (TV Series)
- 2018- The Mercy
- 2017- All the Money in the World
- 2013-2017 Broadchurch (TV Series)
- 2016- The Last Dragonslayer (TV Movie)
- 2016- Home (TV Movie)
- 2014- The Great Fire (TV Mini-Series)
- 2014- 1946 (Short)
- 2014- The Honorable Woman (TV Mini-Series)
- 2013- Still Life
- 2013- Having You
- 2012- Fable: The Journey (Video Game)
- 2012- Whitelands (Short)
- 2011- The Fades (TV Mini-Series)
- 2009-2011 Garrow’s Law (TV Series)
- 2011- Warhammer 40,000 (Video Game)
- 2011- The Last Story (Video Game)
- 2011- The Sinking of the… (TV Mini-Series)
- 2010- The Nativity (TV Mini-Series)
- 2010- Fable III (Video Game)
- 2010- Coming Up (TV Series)
- 2010- Abroad (TV Movie)
- 2007-2009 Cranford (TV Series)
- 2009- Nowhere Boy
- 2008-2009 The Fixer (TV Series)
- 2008- Bones (TV Series)
- 2007- The Whistleblowers (TV Series)
- 2007- The Deaths of Ian Stone
- 2007- Party Animals (TV Series)
- 2006- Jane Eyre (TV Mini-Series)
- 2006- If I Had You (TV Movie)