Ava Capri is an American actress well-known for her spectacular acting in Write When You Get Work (2018), Little Rituals, and Embattled (2020). Ava was born on 10 November 1995 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Ava is one of the most famous and talented emerging actresses in the United States.
Ava Capri Personal Info
Ava Capri was born on 10 November 1995, and she is around 26 years old as of 2022. Ava belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Scorpio, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 4 inches, and her weight is around 54 kg or above. Ava belongs to the white ethnicity and has short dark brown hair, and her eye color is also brown, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Ava Capri Family and Relationship
Ava Capri didn’t share any information about her parents, siblings, relationship, and dating life on screen.
Ava Capri Early Life and Education
Ava Capri was born and grew up in Los Angeles, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Ava has done her graduation from a renowned institute in the United States. Ava was passionate about acting and filming from her school days and wanted to be an actress.
Ava was a good performer from her school days, as she performed at many school functions and other events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged her to act. After early education, she learned and practiced acting skills and worked very hard. She played many short roles in commercials and other media, from where she polished her acting skills.
After working hard, Ava finally got a role in a television series, Parks and Recreation, in 2015, from where her acting career began. Later, Ava played many roles in films and television series and became a successful young actress in the United States.
Ava Capri Work
Ava Capri started her work as an actress in 2015, and she made her appearance in her first movie, Write When You Get Work, in 2018, from where she earned fame and a reputation. Ava has worked on more than ten film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- Ava played the role of Evangeline in Parks and Recreation (2015).
- Ava played the role of Ava in I’m an Actor (2016).
- Ava played the role of Maxine in Write When You Get Work (2018).
- Ava played the role of Olive in T@gged (2018).
- Ava played the role of Felicity in Staties (2018).
- Ava played the role of Capri in Wallows ft. Clairo: Are You Bored Yet? (2019).
- Ava played the role of Mary in Mary and Margaret (2019).
- Ava played the role of Dylan in The Experience (2019).
- Ava played the role of Alana in Blast Beat (2020).
- Ava played the role of Christa in For Your Consideration (2020).
- Ava played the role of Keaton in Embattled (2020).
- Ava played the role of Lucy in Love, Victor (2021).
- Ava played the role of Karly in When Time Got Louder.
Ava Capri Net Worth
Ava Capri is an actress, and it is the only source of her income. Ava’s net worth is approximately $800k or around above.
Ava Capri Instagram
Some Facts About Ava Capri
Here are some facts about Ava Capri.
- Ava is around 25 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 10 November.
- Ava gained fame through her role in Write When You Get Work in 2018.
- Ava has more than 79k followers on social media as of 2022.
- Ava’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $800k.