Cassidy Cole is an American actress, producer, and artist, well-known for her acting in Just Talking (2012), Lion Suit Dreamscape (2016), and Collector’s Edition (2018). Cassidy was born in the southern state of the United States, Tennessee, Memphis. Cassidy is one of the most famous artists in Los Angels because of her spectacular work.
Cassidy Cole Personal Info
Cassidy Cole’s exact date of birth is unknown, but she looks around 25 or 30 years old as of 2022. Cassidy belongs to Christianity, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 11 inches, and her weight is around 57 kg or above. Cassidy belongs to the white ethnicity and has long blonde hair, and her eye color is light brown, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Cassidy Cole Family and Relationship
Cassidy Cole didn’t share any information about her parents, siblings, relationship, and dating life on screen.
Cassidy Cole Early Life and Education
Cassidy Cole was born and grew up in Memphis, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. She graduated with a Bachelor of Art History and Theatre from Belmont University in Nashville. Cassidy was passionate about arts and acting from childhood, and she wanted to be an actress or artist.
After completing her education, Cassidy trained in Arts and design from Watkins College of Art and Baron Brown Studio. She also learned acting skills through workshops and polished them through experiences. Cassidy started her work as an artist, and she made a lot of artworks, from where she gained fame as an artist. She also played many roles in commercials and worked very hard.
After working hard, Cassidy finally got a role in a movie, Blue Like Jazz, in 2012, from where her acting career began. Later she played many roles in films and television series and became a successful actress and producer. Cassidy represented her first solo exhibition in Nashville in 2018 and 2019.
Cassidy Cole Work
Cassidy Cole started her work as an actress in 2012 through her first movie, Blue Like Jazz. Cassidy worked in many films and television series as an actress and producer, and here is the list of her work.
- Cassidy played the role of a daughter in Blue Like Jazz (2012).
- Cassidy played the role of a Musician in Mozart in the Jungle (2015).
- Cassidy played the role of Mary in Lion Suit Dreamscape (2016).
- Cassidy played the role of Meg in Collector’s Edition (2018).
- Cassidy played the role of Olivia in Just Talking (2012).
- Cassidy played the role of Wyatt in Short, Changed (2021).
Cassidy also worked as a producer in Boy Boy Girl Girl (2018) and Living Out Loud (2021).
Cassidy Cole Net Worth
Cassidy Cole is an actress, artist, and producer, and it is the only source of her income. Cassidy’s net worth is approximately $800k or round above.
Cassidy Cole Instagram
Some Facts About Cassidy Cole
Here are some facts about Cassidy Cole.
- Cassidy is around 25 or 30 years old as of 2022.
- Cassidy gained fame through her role in Lion Suit Dreamscape in 2016.
- Cassidy is a multi-talented lady who works as an actress, artist, and producer.
- Cassidy also has a website where she uploaded content.
- Cassidy’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $800k.