Christopher Castile is a former American child actor, well-known for his acting in Beethoven (1992), Beethoven’s 2nd (1993), and Step by Step (1991). Christopher was born on 15 June 1980 in Orange County, California, United States. Christopher is one of the most famous child actors of the 90s.
Christopher Castile Personal Info
Christopher Castile was born on 15 June 1980, and now he is 42 years old. Christopher belongs to Christianity, his birth sign is Gemini, and his nationality is American. His height is approximately 5 feet or above, and his weight is around 60 kg or above. Christopher belongs to the white ethnicity and has light brown hair, and his eye color is also brown, which makes him more beautiful.
Christopher Castile Family and Relationship
Christopher Castile is the son of Jon Castile and Donna Castile and has one sibling, Bethany Castile. Christopher married Alison Castile, and they have two children.
Christopher Castile Early Life and Education
Christopher was born and grew up in California, and he completed his early education there. He completed his graduation in history from the University of California.
Christopher was passionate about acting from childhood and wanted to be an actor. He performed at many schools functions, and because of which he got a role in TV series as a child actor.
Christopher began his career as a child actor in 1990 through a TV series, My Two Dads. Later he worked in many TV series and movies as a child actor and gained a lot of fame.
Christopher Castile Work
Christopher started his work as a child actor through a TV series My Two Dads in 1990, where his acting career began. Christopher worked in more than ten TV series and movies, and here is the list of his famous works.
- Christopher played the role of Neil Gianelli in Hurricane Sam (1990).
- Christopher played the role of Timmy in The Fanelli Boys (1990).
- Christopher played the role of Sam Roberts in Going Places (1991).
- Christopher played the role of Lowell in The Family Man (1991).
- Christopher played the role of Mark Foster in ABC TGIF (1992).
- Christopher played the role of Ted in Beethoven (1992).
- Christopher played the role of Ted Newton in Beethoven’s (1990-1992).
- Christopher played the role of Eugene in Hey Arnold! (1996-1997).
- Christopher played the role of Mark Foster in Step by Step (1991-1998).
Christopher Castile Current Work
Christopher Castile retired from acting in 1998 and started his profession as a teacher. Christopher was a professor of political sciences at Biola University, and now he is teaching at Downey High School as a history teacher.
Christopher Castile Net Worth
Christopher Castile was an actor, and now he is a teacher, and it is the only source of his income. Christopher’s net worth was approximately $200k when he was an actor. Now his net worth is above $100k as working a teacher.
Some Facts About Christopher Castile
Here are some facts about Christopher Castile.
- Christopher is now 42 years old.
- Christopher retired from acting, and now he is teaching at a high school.
- Christopher gained fame through his role in Beethoven in 1992.
- Christopher was one of the most famous child actors of the 90s.
- Christopher started acting at 12.