Elizabeth Masucci is an American actress well-known for her spectacular acting in Shame (2011), The Americans (2013), and Second Act (2018). Elizabeth was born on 5 January 1986 in Tottenville, Staten Island, New York, United States. Elizabeth is one of the most talented and famous actresses in the United States.
Elizabeth Masucci Personal Info
Elizabeth Masucci was born on 5 January 1986, and she is around 36 years old as of 2022. Elizabeth belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Capricorn, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 5 inches, and her weight is around 60 kg or above. Elizabeth belongs to the Italian ethnicity and has long blonde hair, and her eye color is dark brown, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Elizabeth Masucci Family and Relationship
Elizabeth Masucci married Efrem Kamen on 26 March 2013, and they have one child. Elizabeth didn’t share any information about her parents and siblings on screen.
Elizabeth Masucci Early Life and Education
Elizabeth Masucci was born and grew up in New York, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Elizabeth has done her graduation with a Bachelor of Arts from Fordham University in New York City. Elizabeth was passionate about acting and filming from her school days and wanted to be an actress.
Elizabeth was a good performer from her school days, as she performed at many school functions and other events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged her to act. After education, she worked on her acting skills and learned them through attending workshops. She played many short roles in commercials and other media, from where she polished her acting skills.
After working hard, Elizabeth finally got a role in a video short, The Morning After, in 2007, from where her acting career began. Later, Elizabeth played many roles in films and television series and became a successful actress.
Elizabeth Masucci Work
Elizabeth Masucci started her work as an actress in 2007, and she made her appearance in her first TV movie, Off Madison, in 2009, where she earned a reputation. Elizabeth has worked on more than 40 film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- The Morning After (2007).
- Arranged: The Musical (2009).
- Off Madison (2009).
- Waking Eloise (2010).
- Are We There Yet? (2010).
- Virgin Alexander (2011).
- The Witches of Oz (2011).
- Shame (2011).
- Gossip Girl (2011).
- Person of Interest (2011).
- Slash-in-the-Box (2011).
- Dorothy and the Witches of Oz (2011).
- A Good Dad (2011).
- Price Check (2012).
- Royal Pains (2012).
- NYC 22 (2012).
- Putzel (2012).
- Elementary (2013).
- The Carrie Diaries (2013).
- The Americans (2013).
- B-Side (2013).
- Inside Amy Schumer (2013).
- The Professor (2013).
- The Penny Dreadful Picture Show (2013).
- Red Dot (2013).
- By the Sea (2013).
- Believe (2014).
- Half Brother (2014).
- Babies (2014).
- Chloe & Theo (2015).
- Public Morals (2015).
- The Brooklyn Banker (2016).
- Open House (2017).
- Hard (2017).
- Splitting Image (2017).
- Good Luck: In Farsi (2017).
- The Idea of Manhood (2018).
- All About Nina (2018).
- Second Act (2018).
- The Phantom Menace (2018).
- Beneath the Blue Suburban Skies (2019).
- Discover Indie Film (2019).
- The Shout Out (2020).
- The God Committee (2021).
Elizabeth Masucci Net Worth
Elizabeth Masucci is an actress, and it is the only source of her income. Elizabeth’s net worth is approximately $2 million or around above.
Elizabeth Masucci Instagram
Elizabeth Masucci is active on Instagram, where she posts her photos and videos. Elizabeth has more than 5k followers on her Instagram account as of 2022.
Some Facts About Elizabeth Masucci
Here are some facts about Elizabeth Masucci.
- Elizabeth is around 36 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 5 January.
- Elizabeth gained fame through her role in Shame in 2011.
- Elizabeth has more than 5k followers on social media as of 2022.
- Elizabeth married Efrem Kamen, and she has one child.
- Elizabeth’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $2 million.