Ella Jonas Farlinger is a young Canadian actress, well-known for her acting in My Babysitter’s a Vampire (2011), Lost & Found Music Studios (2016), and Anne (2019). Ella was born on 26 March 2001 in a famous city in Canada. Ella is one of the most famous and talented young actresses in Canada.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Personal Info
Ella Jonas Farlinger was born on 26 March 2001, and she is around 21 years old as of 2022. Ella belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Aries, and her nationality is Canadian. Her height is above 5 feet 3 inches, and her weight is around 58 kg or above. Ella belongs to the white ethnicity and has long light brown hair, and her eye color is also brown, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Family and Relationship
Ella Jonas Farlinger didn’t share any information about her parents, siblings, relationship, and dating life on screen.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Early Life and Education
Ella Jonas Farlinger was born and grew up in Canada, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Ella is doing her graduating from a renowned institution in Canada. Ella was passionate about acting and filming from childhood, and she wanted to be an actress.
Ella was a good performer from her school days, as she performed at many functions and events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation for her spectacular performances. She worked on her acting skills and polished them by playing short roles during school.
After working hard, Ella finally got a child role in a movie at the age of 9, My Babysitter’s a Vampire, in 2010, from where her acting career began as a child actress. Later, Ella played many short roles in films and television series and became a successful young actress.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Work
Ella Jonas Farlinger started her work as an actress through his first movie in 2010 in My Babysitter’s a Vampire, from where she earned fame and reputation. Ella worked on more than fifteen film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- Ella played the role of Jane in My Babysitter’s a Vampire (2010).
- Ella played the role of Natalie in I’m Yours (2011).
- Ella played the role of Morgan in My Babysitter’s a Vampire (2011).
- Ella played the role of a Girl in Cracked (2013).
- Ella played the role of Brandi in Rookie Blue (2014).
- Ella played the role of Jennifer in What We Have (2014).
- Ella played the role of Farlinger in Belle and Sebastian: The Party Line (2014).
- Ella played a role in Emily (2014).
- Ella played the role of Julia in Saving Home (2015).
- Ella played the role of Eva in Lost & Found Music Studios (2016).
- Ella played the role of Viola in Kristal Clear (2018).
- Ella played the role of Betty in Tokens (2019).
- Ella played the role of Prissy in Anne (2019).
- Ella played the role of Paula in Falling (2020).
- Ella played the role of Hess in A Dog Cried Wolf (2020).
- Ella played the role of Nina in Kicking Blood (2021).
- Ella played the role of Ava in Lady Ada’s Secret Society (2021).
- Ella played a role in Elinor Wonders Why (2022).
Ella Jonas Farlinger Net Worth
Ella Jonas Farlinger is an actress, and it is the only source of her income. Ella’s net worth is approximately $1 million or round above.
Ella Jonas Farlinger on Social Media
Ella Jonas Farlinger is active on social media, where she posts her photos, words, and videos. Here is the list of Ella’s social media accounts.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Instagram
Ella Jonas Farlinger is active on Instagram and has more than 135k followers as of 2022.
Ella Jonas Farlinger Twitter
Ella Jonas Farlinger is active on Twitter and has more than 900 followers as of 2022.
Some Facts About Ella Jonas Farlinger
Here are some facts about Ella Jonas Farlinger.
- Ella is around 21 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 26 March.
- Ella gained fame through her role in My Babysitter’s a Vampire in 2010.
- Ella is one of the most famous young actresses in Canada.
- Ella’s nationality is Canadian, and her net worth is above $1 million.
- Ella has more than 135k followers on social media as of 2022.