Hattie Kragten is a Canadian actress and voice artist well-known for her spectacular acting in Incorporated (2016), Backstabbing for Beginners (2018), and Christmas at Grand Valley (2018). Hattie was born on 1 October 2007 in a famous city in Canada. Hattie is one of the most famous and talented young actresses in Canada.
Hattie Kragten Personal Info
Hattie Kragten was born on 1 October 2007, and she is around 14 years old as of 2022. Hattie belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Libra, and her nationality is Canadian. Her height is above 5 feet 4 inches, and her weight is around 56 kg or above. Hattie belongs to the white ethnicity and has long dark brown hair, and her eye color is light blue, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Hattie Kragten Family and Relationship
Hattie Kragten has one older brother Isaac Kragten, a Canadian actor. Hattie didn’t share any information about her parents, relationship, and dating life on screen.
Hattie Kragten Early Life and Education
Hattie Kragten was born and grew up in Canada, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Hattie is doing her higher education at a renowned institution in Canada. Hattie was passionate about acting and performing from her school days and wanted to be an actress.
Hattie was a good performer from her school days, as she performed at many school functions and other events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged her to act. She worked on his acting skills and polished them by playing short roles during her school.
After working hard, Hattie finally got a role in a television series, Incorporated, in 2016 at the age of 9, from where her acting career began. Later, Hattie played many roles in films and television series as an actress and voice artist and became a successful young actress in Canada.
Hattie Kragten Work
Hattie Kragten started her work as an actress in 2016 through her first television series, Incorporated, from where she earned fame and a reputation. Hattie has worked on more than 25 film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- Incorporated (2016).
- Christmas in Angel Falls (2017).
- Her Magical Christmas (2017).
- Christmas Wedding Planner (2017).
- Murdoch Mysteries (2017).
- Backstabbing for Beginners (2018).
- Esme & Roy (2018).
- Christmas at Grand Valley (2018).
- Frankie Drake Mysteries (2019).
- Snoopy in Space (2019).
- Spinning Out (2020).
- The Solutioneers (2020).
- Dino Dana (2020).
- OddTube (2020).
- Corn & Peg (2020).
- Abby Hatcher, Fuzzly Catcher (2020).
- Santa’s Squad (2020).
- Odd Squad (2021).
- Odd Squad: Mobile Unit (2021).
- Daddy’s Perfect Little Girl (2021).
- Who Are You, Charlie Brown? (2021).
- Wild Kratts (2021).
- The Snoopy Show (2021).
- Snoopy Presents: For Auld Lang Syne (2021).
- Overlord and the Underwoods (2021).
- PJ Masks (2022).
Hattie Kragten Net Worth
Hattie Kragten is an actress and voice artist, and it is the only source of her income. Hattie’s net worth is approximately $1 million or around above.
Hattie Kragten Isntagram
Some Facts About Hattie Kragten
Here are some facts about Hattie Kragten.
- Hattie is around 14 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 1 October.
- Hattie gained fame through her role in Incorporated in 2016.
- Hattie is one of the most famous young actresses in Canada.
- Hattie is the younger sister of Canadian actor Isaac Kragten.
- Hattie’s nationality is Canadian, and her net worth is above $1 million.