What is the Smart LED TV price in Pakistan and where do we find smart LED? Many brands provide smart LEDs i.e. Samsung, LG, etc. In Pakistan, the Smart LED price will be 45,000 to 200,000 PKR. The name may sound a bit ominous, but a smart TV is a regular TV that can connect to the internet. Just as smartphones have made the internet more accessible, smart TVs allow you to access a variety of online services from the comfort of your couch.
How Many Features are Available in Smart LED TV?
- Today’s smart TVs are loaded with useful features that let you watch a Netflix movie, keep up with the latest news or play Angry Birds.
- To help you make the most of these benefits, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 smart TV features you may not know about.
- Keep in mind that there are so many different types of smart TVs that not all products support the same features. If not, you’ll have to stare at your laptop screen to watch streaming movies.
Modern Smart LED TVs
- Modern TVs are thinner than ever, but they often have surprisingly powerful built-in speakers.
- You might not notice it when you’re watching the evening news or the latest season of “Corona,” but your new smart TV could be a great alternative to your stereo.
- But there’s no need to dig out your old CDs or plug in your DVD player.
- Smart TVs with apps for a range of streaming services, including Spotify, Apple Music and Google Play Music, let you enjoy everything from upbeat beats to soothing ballads at home.
- If you really want to listen to music, it’s now cheaper and easier than ever to connect your smart TV to a surround sound system or soundproof wall to create a high-quality sound that will amaze your neighbours.
Smart Features of LED TV
- It wouldn’t be original to say that you can watch TV on your TV, but thanks to on-demand streaming, you can now do much more.
- On your smart TV feature, you can access Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime Video and even Foxtel Now.
- This allows you to watch popular movies and series on demand.
- This means you won’t have to check the TV guide or set your alarm clock to watch the latest episode of The New Unbearable.
Is Smart LED Service Free?
However, please note that these services are not free and in most cases, you will need to register separately. If you’re not sure which internet TV provider is right for you, click on the links below for reviews and a full list of libraries?
Fitness Shows in Smart LED TV
The combination of TV and fitness is not common, but smart TVs are not. With apps like “Fitness VOD” and “Daily Burn,” and the myriad of free fitness shows available on YouTube and Spotify, your smart TV can become the centre of your gym.
Always Update to World
- No more waiting for the evening news, you can always see the latest headlines on your Smart TV screen.
- All the well-known news channels have their own app, giving you access to the latest news on events around the world.
- In addition to traditional text articles, many of them offer audio and video feeds that can be easily viewed on your TV.
- Whether it’s business news from CNBC, sports news from ESPN or state of the world reports from the BBC, it’s easier than ever to get the information you want, when you want it and where you want it.
Use Internet & Also Use Web Browser
- You can do it on your phone, game console or watch, so why not browse the web on your TV? Most of today’s smart TVs have a built-in web browser that works just like your smartphone.
- Admittedly, it’s not the most pleasant experience in the world. You wouldn’t want to do your online banking or view image-heavy websites on your TV. But it’s good enough for a quick Google search when your phone isn’t handy.
- How can you justify buying a new Smart TV if you plan to use it for brain training? There’s no shortage of educational apps on smart TVs, including language courses, online courses and the popular TED Talk series.
- Plus, there are plenty of educational videos on YouTube, so you can enjoy the con from the comfort of your couch.
Use Social Media
- Did you know that you like to scroll through your favourite social media sites for hours on end? In fact, one of the things that many people enjoy more than watching TV is having a conversation on Twitter.
- Fortunately, the major social networks have powerful smart TV apps that allow you to post status updates and share your favourite memes on the big screen.
- It’s not just Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can call your mom on Skype, follow your favourite streamers on Twitch, or polish up your meme game on Tumblr.
Watch Live Sports Channels
- If you like to relax and watch sports on the big screen, this is for you. Smart TV offers a wide range of options for all sports fans, including apps such as Optus Sport, AFL Live, UFC.TV, and NHL.TV.
- These apps not only provide live sporting events from around the world, but often include in-depth statistics, interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and access to past games you may have missed.
- Note that many of these apps require a separate subscription in order to use all of their features.
- If you are a serious gamer, you will probably want to connect your console to your TV as soon as possible.
- But what if you can’t bring yourself to spend more than a few hundred Euros on a new PS4 or Xbox One? This is where “Smart TV” comes in.
- Many popular mobile presentation such as “Crossy Road” and “Angry Birds” have been redesigned to work on today’s smart TVs.
- Originally designed for short and simple games, they are suitable for a short break between your favourite TV shows.
To play games on your Smart TV, simply download the TV App Store and go to “Games”. Download the game of your choice and launch it just like any other app on your TV.
The site that has popularized almost every viral video you’ve ever seen is even better in widescreen mode. Whether you’re checking the latest subscriptions of your favourite streamers, taking a free amateur robotics course, or jumping into the dangerous hole that is cute cat videos, YouTube on your smart TV is a surefire way to ruin your weekend.