Lexie Bigham was a former American actor, well-known for his acting in Dave (1993), Drop Zone (1994), and Seven (1995). Lexie was born on 4 August 1968 in Illinois, United States. Lexie was one of the most talented actors of the 90s because of his spectacular acting. He died on 17 December 1995 at 27 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Lexie Bigham Personal Info
Lexie Bigham was born on 4 August 1968 and lived for more than 25 years. Lexie belonged to Christianity, his birth sign was Leo, and his nationality was American. His height was above 5 feet, and his weight was around 50 kg or above. Lexie belonged to the black ethnicity and had short black hair, and his eye color was black, because of which he looked different.
Lexie Bigham had not shared any information about his family, dating life, and relationship on screen.
Lexie Bigham Early Life and Education
Lexie Bigham was born and grew up in Illinois, and he completed his early education there. He had not done his graduation because he was no more interested in it. Lexie was passionate about acting and filming from childhood and wanted to be an actor. Lexie was very good at performing and acting, and he participated in many school functions.
After completing his education, Lexie moved to Los Angeles for his passion for acting. He was practiced very hard and was played many short roles in commercials TV series.
After hardworking, Lexie finally got a role in the television series China Beach, in 1990, at the age of 22. From there, Lexie’s acting career began, and he had worked only in one movie. Lexie earned fame and reputation through this movie.
Lexie Bigham Work
Lexie Bigham had started his work as an actor in 1990 through his first TV series, China Beach. Lexie worked in many movies and TV series, and here is the list of his work.
- Lexie played the role of Afro in China Beach (1990).
- Lexie played the role of Mad Dog in Boyz N Hood (1991).
- Lexie played the role of Bear in South Central (1992).
- Lexie played the role of Morgan in Renegade (1994).
- Lexie played the role of Security Guard in Airheads (1994).
- Lexie played the role of Passenger in Drop Zone (1994).
- Lexie played the role of Cop in Seven (1995).
Lexie Bigham Net Worth
Lexie Bigham was an actor, and it was the only source of his income. Lexie’s net worth was approximately $200k at that time, which was a good amount of money.
Lexie Bigham Death
Lexie Bigham died on 17 December 1995 in California. According to some reports, Lexie’s death cause was a heart attack. At the time of death, Lexie was around 27 years old.
Some Facts About Lexie Bigham
Here are some facts about Lexie Bigham.
- Lexie was born on 4 August 1968 and died on 17 December 1995, at 30.
- Lexie is well-known for his role of Cop in Seven (1995).
- Lexie’s nationality was American.
- Lexie’s net worth was around $200k at that time.
- Lexie started his work as an actor at 22.