María Hervás is a Spanish actress and writer, well-known for her acting in Call TV (2017), La Guarida (2018), and The Countryside (2019). María was born in 1987 in the capital of Sapin, Madrid. María is one of the most famous television actresses in Spain.
María Hervás Personal Info
María Hervás was born in 1987, and she is around 34 years old as of 2022. María belongs to Catholicism, and her nationality is Spanish. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches, and her weight is above 55 kg. María belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity and has long dark brown hair, and her eye color is black, which makes her more beautiful.
María didn’t share any information about her parents, siblings, relationship, and dating life on screen.
María Hervás Early Life and Education
María Hervás was born and grew up in Madrid, and she completed her early education from there. María has done her graduation from a renowned university in Madrid. She was passionate about acting from her school days and wanted to be an actress or writer.
María was a good performer, as she performed at many schools and university functions and received positive responses from the audience. After graduation, she decided to begin her career as an actress, and to fulfill this, she performed at many theatre plays and learned acting skills properly.
After hardworking, María finally got a role in a TV series, Los Serrano, in 2007, from where her acting career began. Later she worked in many films and television series and earned fame and reputation as a successful actress.
María Hervás Work
María Hervás started her work as an actress in 2007 through her first television series, Los Serrano. María worked in many films and television series, and here is the list of her famous works.
- María played the role of Su in Los Serrano (2007).
- María played the role of Sonia in La pecera de Eva (2011).
- María played the role of Angouleme in Charles, Emperor King (2016).
- María played the role of Lily in Gym Tony (2016).
- María played the role of Lucía in Call TV (2017).
- María played the role of Martina in La que se avecina (2019).
- María played the role of Amaya in The Countryside (2021).
María also won three awards for her spectacular performances, one for Best Stage Actress and two for Best Leading Actress.
María Hervás Net Worth
María Hervás is an actress and writer, and it is the only source of her income. María’s net worth is approximately $700k or above, which is a good amount of money for her.
María Hervás Instagram
Some Facts About María Hervás
Here are some facts about María Hervás.
- María is around 34 years old as of 2022.
- María gained fame for her role in The Countryside in 2021.
- María has more than 80k followers on social media as of 2022.
- María’s nationality is Spanish, and her net worth is above $700k.
- María started her work as an actress in 2007, and she worked on more than twenty film projects.