Molly McQueen is an American actress well-known for her spectacular acting in Community (2010), This Thing with Sarah (2013), and Reasons I Don’t Have a Boyfriend (2015). Molly was born on 18 July 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Molly is one of the most talented actresses in the United States.
Molly McQueen Personal Info
Molly McQueen was born on 18 July 1987, and she is around 34 years old as of 2022. Molly belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Cancer, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 8 inches, and her weight is around 59 kg or above. Molly belongs to the white ethnicity and has long blonde hair, and her eye color is light blue, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Molly McQueen Family and Relationship
Molly McQueen is the daughter of Dennis Flattery and Terry McQueen, and she has no siblings. Molly married an American actor Andy Favreau on 10 August 2019, and they have no children at all.
Molly McQueen Early Life and Education
Molly McQueen was born and grew up in Los Angeles, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Molly had been passionate about acting and filming since her school days, and she wanted to be an actress. After education, she followed her passion and moved to Pennsylvania, where she graduated in theatre and communications from the University of Pennsylvania in 2009.
After graduation, Molly practiced her acting skills and worked very hard. She played many short roles in commercials and other events, from where she polished her acting skills.
After working hard, Molly finally got a role in a television series, Community, in 2010, from where her acting career began. Later, Molly played many roles in films and television series and became a successful actress.
Molly McQueen Work
Molly McQueen started her work as an actress in 2010 through her first TV series, Community, from where she earned fame and a reputation. Molly has worked on more than ten film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- Molly played the role of Tracy in Community (2010).
- Molly played the role of Mom in Carjacked (2011).
- Molly played the role of Ann in Full of Mit (2012).
- Molly played the role of Erin in This Thing with Sarah (2013).
- Molly played a role in The Giving Tree Movie Trailer with Tyler Posey (2013).
- Molly played the role of a Friend in Hello Ladies (2013).
- Molly played the role of Jennifer in Go for Broke (2013).
- Molly played the role of Cinderella in Jilted Women Retell Classic Love Stories (2014).
- Molly played the role of Molly in Reasons I Don’t Have a Boyfriend (2015).
- Molly played the role of Rose in Dementia (2015).
- Molly played the role of Willa in Chicago Fire (2018).
- Molly played the role of Kelly in Finding Steve McQueen (2019).
Molly McQueen Net Worth
Molly McQueen is an actress, and it is the only source of her income. Molly’s net worth is approximately $500k or round above.
Some Facts About Molly McQueen
Here are some facts about Molly McQueen.
- Molly is around 34 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 18 July.
- Molly gained fame through her role in Community (2010).
- Molly’s mother, Terry McQueen, is an American actress, and his grandparent, Steve McQueen, is also an American actor.
- Molly married an American actor Andy Favreau on 10 August 2019, and they have no children at all.
- Molly’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $500k.