The Outlook of Microsoft has many superb features for their regular customers and users. If you are also installed Microsoft Outlook on your computer, you may know about its attributes. But one bad thing about it is that we have to pay for it. If you install it on your computer, your commune with other people becomes easy because Microsoft Outlook handles your multiple accounts and manages mails.
But sometimes you face errors on your dashboard screen like this [pii_email_c742a940ba384394925d]. These types of errors are known as PII mails errors. As they are regarding mails. PII mails errors arise due to a technical issue in your outlook application. And there are many other reasons for this flaw. We can solve it by the easiest methods. In this article, we should describe this all. Therefore if you also learn about it, then read the whole article.
- If your Outlook version is not compatible, then you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If you are using the expired or outdated version of Microsoft Outlook, you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If the MS Outlook files corrupt, you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If the settings of MS Outlook are misconfigured, then you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If you are running multiple accounts in your Outlook account, you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If you were running a duplicate account in your Outlook application, then you will get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If your MS Outlook accounts are corrupt, you will get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If there was some problem with the installation process, then you will get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If there was some problem with the SMTP configuration, then you will get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If you used many applications for the same task, then you will get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If you are using the third-party version of Microsoft Outlook, you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
- If some internet-related issues occur, you may get this fallacy on your dashboard screen.
There are many ways to eradicate this fallacy. No doubt it is a technical issue in your Outlook application due to this, your application does not work well. Here we describe some simple methods to erase this flaw from your dashboard screen.
Check internet problems
It is the easiest method to fix this flaw. Therefore to solve this error, you need to check all internet blunders. Sometimes this error is displayed on your dashboard screen due to slow internet speed. You can check your internet speed by visiting the sites like speedtest.net or fast.com.
First of all, from your browser, open the speed test site, and when it’s loaded, then hit on the go. And check the internet speed. After checking the internet speed, you will be sure whether a problem with your internet or not. If there is a problem with your internet, restart your modem to resolve it.
If any mistake has occurred in your SMTP configuration, then maybe you get this error on your dashboard screen. Therefore before trying other methods, make sure that there is no issue in your SMTP configuration. For this, follow the described instructions.
First of all, Go to the control penal and view the large category. Then click on the mail and choose E-mail accounts from the ops up screen. After this, double click on any of the E-mail addresses. Then click on the more setting and go to the advanced tab. Then check for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. And match the port number with them as a demo.
After you have done this, you will be sure whether there is a problem with your SMTP configuration or not.
Clear cookie and catch
If you never clear cookies and catch from your browser, there is a superabundance of unwanted files. Which may create this type of errors. As catch and cookies act as duplicate accounts, therefore, it’s better to remove all of them. If you wondered how we do this, then don’t worry. For this, follow the described instructions.
First of all, type control + R to open the run dialogue. Then type %App Data% from the keyboard. It is suggested that delete all the files. If you wondering about this, then search for the folder called Outlook, and delete the folder only. After this, delete the files from the local app data using similar steps.
When you have done this, clear the catch and cookies from your browser. For this, you need to do
Open your browser and hit on the three dots. Then tap on the history and select the Clear browsing data. After this, tap on the catch and cookies from the different categories. Finely, hit on the Clear data.
When you have done this, check the flaw by opening your application.
Update outlook version
You need to update your version to get rid of this error [pii_email_c742a940ba384394925d]. Sometimes you won’t able to unlock the new and updated feature, due to which you may experience this type of error code. If your outlook update is pending, then find the latest version. And install it from the official website of Microsoft Office. After this open the outlook application again to check the error [pii_email_c742a940ba384394925d].