Sam Gordon (Samuel Gordon) is a United Kingdom visual effect artist and modeler, well-known for his work in Gravity (2013) and Edge of Tomorrow (2014). Sam was born in a village in Penn of Buckinghamshire, England, and his exact date of birth is unknown, but he looks he is in his 25s.
Sam Gordon Personal Info
Sam Gordon’s exact date of birth is unknown, but he looks like he is 25 years old or above. Sam belongs to Christianity, and his nationality is the United Kingdom. His height is above 5 feet, and his weight is around 58 kg or above. He belongs to the white ethnicity and has short black hair, and his eye color is brown, which makes him beautiful.
Sam didn’t share any information about his family and dating life on screen.
Sam Gordon Early Life and Education
Sam Gordon was born and grew up in Buckinghamshire, and he completed his early education from there. Sam completed his graduation at the University of Greenwich in BA 3D Digital Design, 3D Modeling, and Animation.
Sam was interested in visual effects, and he loved to watch 3D movies, and he wanted to be a visual effect artist. During his education, he learned visual effects and animations and practiced them very much for polishing his effects skill.
Sam also traveled and lived in different cities to master his effects skills. He lived in Wellington, Berlin, Budapest and is currently in London. His visual effect artist career began in 2013 through his first movie as a modeler and effects artist in Gravity.
Sam Gordon Work
Sam Gordon started his visual effect career in 2009 as a freelance 3D artist at U-Dox. Sam also worked as a freelance 3D artist at Seven Shuffles.
He earned fame and reputation in 2013 through his first movie as a modeler in Gravity. Sam worked in many films as a visual effect artist and modeler, and here is the list of his work.
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in Gravity (2013).
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in Robocop (2014).
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in A New York Winter’s Tale (2014).
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in Edge of Tomorrow (2014).
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in Dracula Untold (2014).
- Sam worked as a VFX modeler in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
Sam also worked as a senior modeler at Industrial Light & Magic, Weta Digital, and Independent Game Developer.
Sam Gordon Game
Sam Gordon also created his own virtual reality game Sentenced VR, about the fictional city Ulrichshafen of 17th century Europe.
Sam Gordon LinkedIn
Sam Gordon also has a LinkedIn profile, in which he told about his work and experiences.
Sam Gordon Net Worth
Sam Gordon is a VFX modeler and has his own created game, and it is the only source of his income. Sam’s net worth is approximately $500k or round above.
Some Facts About Sam Gordon
Here are some facts about Sam Gordon.
- Sam is around 20 or 25 years old.
- Sam is also known as Samuel Gordon.
- Sam’s nationality is the United Kingdom, and he is one of the most famous VFX artists in London.
- Sam also has his own created game Sentenced VR.
- Sam earned fame through his work in Gravity (2013).
- Sam’s net worth is approximately $500k or above.