Danny Mummert was an American actor well-known for his spectacular acting in Blondie (1938), It’s a Wonderful Life (1946), and Bundle of Trouble (1947). Danny was born on 20 February 1934 in Dallas, Texas, United States. Danny died on 10 August 1974 at 40 in Kingfisher, Oklahoma, United States. Danny was one of the most famous and talented actors in the United States.
Danny Mummert Personal Info
Danny Mummert was born on 20 February 1934, and he died on 10 August 1974 at 40. Danny had belonged to Christianity, his birth sign was Pisces, and his nationality was American. Danny’s height was above 5 feet 4 inches, and his weight was around 60 kg or above. Danny had belonged to the white ethnicity and had short light brown hair, and his eye color was also brown, which increased his beauty and made him different.
Danny Mummert Family and Relationship
Danny Mummert had married four times in his life, and he had two children. Danny first time married Joan H. Hummel, second time married Helene L Harnett in 1956, third time married Mae Louise Horwitz Helms in 1967, and fourth time married Linda Louise Earl Moreno. Danny had two children from his second marriage, Mark E and Janna H.
Danny Mummert Early Life and Education
Danny Mummert was born and grew up in Dallas, and he completed his early education at a local school from there. Danny had not done his graduation because he was no more interested in his studies. Danny was passionate about acting and filming from childhood, and he wanted to work in the film industry.
Danny was a good performer from his school days, as he performed at different events, from where he gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged him to act. In school, he practiced his acting skills and worked very hard.
After working hard, Danny got a child role in a movie, Blondie, in 1938, from where his acting career began. Later, Danny played many roles in films and television series and became a successful actor in the United States.
Danny Mummert Work
Danny Mummert had started his work as an actor in 1938 through his first movie as a child actor in Blondie, from where he earned fame and a reputation as a child actor. Danny worked on more than 50 film projects, and here is the list of his work.
- Blondie (1938).
- Blondie Meets the Boss (1939).
- Blondie Takes a Vacation (1939).
- Blondie Brings Up Baby (1939).
- Blondie on a Budget (1940).
- Blondie Has Servant Trouble (1940).
- Blondie Plays Cupid (1940).
- Life with Henry (1940).
- Conga Swing (1941).
- Henpecked (1941).
- Thunder Over the Prairie (1941).
- The Stork Pays Off (1941).
- Blondie Goes to College (1942).
- A Bundle of Trouble (1942).
- Meet the Stewarts (1942).
- Troubles Through Billets (1942).
- My Sister Eileen (1942).
- The Daring Young Man (1942).
- It’s a Great Life (1943).
- Good Luck, Mr. Yates (1943).
- Footlight Glamour (1943).
- Beautiful But Broke (1944).
- Leave It to Blondie (1945).
- Senorita from the West (1945).
- Blondie Knows Best (1946).
- It’s a Wonderful Life (1946).
- Bundle of Trouble (1947).
- Magic Town (1947).
- Blondie in the Dough (1847).
- Blondie’s Reward (1948).
- Blondie’s Secret (1948).
- The Big Deal (1949).
- Hitting the Jackpot (1949).
- Blondie’s Hero (1950).
- Beware of Blondie (1950).
- The Happy Years (1950).
- Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok (1951).
- The Sniper (1952).
- The Ford Television Theatre (1952).
- Racket Squad (1952).
- The Member of the Wedding (1952).
- All Ashore (1953).
- Footlights Theater (1953).
- Cruisin’ Down the River (1953).
- Hopalong Cassidy (1953).
- Four Star Theatre (1953).
- Bitter Creek (1954).
- The Loretta Young Show (1954).
- The Bamboo Prison (1954).
- Medic (1955).
- Fireside Theatre (1955).
- The 20th Century-Fox Hour (1956).
- Away All Boats (1956).
- Peter Gunn (1959).
- The Purple Gang (1959).
- Death Valley Days (1960).
- Let No Man Write My Epitaph (1960).
- Island of Love (1963).
Danny Mummert Net Worth
Danny Mummert was an actor, and it was the only source of his income. Danny’s net worth was approximately $1 million or round above when he was active.
Some Facts About Danny Mummert
Here are some facts about Danny Mummert.
- Danny died on 10 August 1974 at 40, and the reason behind his death was suicide.
- Danny had gained fame through his role in his first movie Blondie in 1938.
- Danny was one of the most famous and talented actors in the United States.
- Danny married four times in his life, and he had two children from his second marriage.
- Danny’s nationality was American, and his net worth was above $1 million.