Gail O’Grady is an American actress and producer, well-known for her acting in NYPD Blue (1993), Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999), and American Dreams (2002). Gail was born on 23 January 1963 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Gail is one of the most famous actresses of the 90s in the United States.
Gail O’Grady Personal Info
Gail O’Grady was born on 23 January 1963, and she is around 59 years old as of 2022. Gail belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Aquarius, and her nationality is American. Her height is 5 feet 3 inches, and her weight is above 59 kg. Gail belongs to the white ethnicity and has long vanilla color hair, and her eye color is brown, which makes her more beautiful.
Gail O’Grady Family and Relationship
Gail O’Grady is the daughter of Jan O’Grady and Jim O’Grady and has one sibling Michael Patrick. Gail married six times, and her first husband was Richard Dasko (1981-1983), the second was Jeffrey Byron (1990-1991), the third was Severin Wunderman (1991-1992), the fourth was Steve Fenton (1995-1996), the fifth was Anthony J Pellegrino (1998-2000), and the sixth was John Stamatakis (2004-2008).
Gail has five children from her six marriages.
Gail O’Grady Early Life and Education
Gail O’Grady was born in Detroit, and she grew up in Illinois and completed her early education from there. Gail has done her graduation from Wheaton North High School in 1981. She was very passionate about acting and filming, and she wanted to be a famous actress.
Gail was a good performer, as she performed at many school and university events, from where she got positive responses. After completing graduation, she worked in many commercials and advertisements, in which she played short roles. She also worked as a model in Los Angeles, from where she got into the eyes of filmmakers.
After modeling, Gail finally got a role in the TV series, Werewolf in 1987, where her acting career began. Later she worked in many films, television series, and shorts and gained fame and reputation as a successful actress.
Gail O’Grady Work
Gail O’Grady started her work as an actress in 1987, but she appeared on screen through a movie, She’s Having a Baby, in which she played the role of Laura. Gail worked in many television series, films, and shorts, and here is the list of her famous works.
- Gail played the role of Jackie in Spellcaster (1988).
- Gail played the role of Shelly in Nobody’s Perfect (1990).
- Gail played the role of Sara in The Hitman (1991).
- Gail played the role of Donna in NYPD Blue (1999).
- Gail played the role of Helen in American Dreams (2005).
- Gail played the role of Karen in Hidden Palms (2007).
- Gail played the role of Wanda in Hellcats (2011).
- Gail played the role of Stevie in Revenge (2015).
- Gail played the role of Marlene in Deviant Love (2019).
- Gail played the role of Krystall in Criminal Minds (2020).
Gail O’Grady Net Worth
Gail O’Grady is an actress and producer, and it is the only source of her income. Gail’s net worth is approximately $1 million or above, which is a good amount of money.
Some Facts About Gail O’Grady
Here are some facts about Gail O’Grady.
- Gail is around 59 years old as of 2022.
- Gail married six times in her past life, and she has five children.
- Gail gained fame through her role in NYPD Blue in 1999.
- Gail’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $1 million.
- Gail has worked on more than fifty film projects in her acting career.
Gail is one of the most famous old actresses of the 90s.