Miles Robbins is an American actor and singer, well-known for his acting in Blockers (2018), Halloween (2018), and Daniel Isn’t Real (2019). Miles was born on 4 May 1992 in New York City, United States. Miles is one of the most famous and talented actors in NYC.
Miles Robbins Personal Info
Miles Robbins was born on 4 May 1992, and he is around 29 years old as of 2022. Miles belongs to Christianity, his birth sign is Taurus, and his nationality is American. His height is above 6 feet 1 inch, and his weight is around 57 kg or above. Miles belongs to the white ethnicity and has long dark brown hair, and his eye color is black, which increases his beauty and makes him different.
Miles Robbins Family and Relationship
Miles Robbins is the son of famous American actor Tim Robbins and actress Susan Sarandon. Miles has one brother Jack Henry Robbins, an actor older than him.
Miles didn’t share any information about his relationship and dating life on screen.
Miles Robbins Early Life and Education
Miles Robbins was born and grew up in New York City, and he completed his early education at a local school from there. He was passionate about acting and filming from childhood because he belongs to a film industry family. Miles graduated in film and music from Brown University in Rhode Island to fulfill his acting dream.
During his school, Miles was a good performer, as he performed at many schools functions, from where he gained a lot of appreciation from his parents, which encouraged him. During his school, he played a kid role in the movie Dead Man Walking in 1995. After his graduation, Miles started practicing singing and acting skills and polished them, and his parents helped him in this.
After working hard, Miles finally got a role in a movie, The Greatest, in 2009, from where his acting career began. Later, Miles worked as an actor and singer in many films and television series and became successful.
Miles Robbins Work
Miles Robbins started his work as an actor in 2009 through his first movie, The Greatest, from where he earned a reputation. Miles worked in many films and television series, and here is the list of his work.
- Miles played the role of Sean in The Greatest (2009).
- Miles played the role of Chip in Possible Side Effects (2009).
- Miles played the role of Ramone in The Great Down (2017).
- Miles played the role of Lloyd in My Friend Dahmer (2017).
- Miles played the role of Miles in Webseries (2017).
- Miles played the role of Danny in Mozart in the Jungle (2018).
- Miles played the role of Connor in Blockers (2018).
- Miles played the role of Jackson in The X Files (2018).
- Miles played the role of Calvin in High Resolution (2018).
- Miles played the role of Dave in Haloween (2018).
- Miles played the role of Luke in Daniel Isn’t Real (2019).
- Miles played the role of Josh in The Day Shall Come (2019).
- Miles played the role of Billy in Let it Snow (2019).
- Miles played the role of Tristan in Miracle Workers (2020).
- Miles played the role of Reid in Fearless (2020).
Miles Robbins Net Worth
Miles Robbins is an actor and singer, and it is the only source of his income. Miles’s net worth is approximately $700k or round above, which is a good amount of money.
Miles Robbins Instagram
Some Facts About Miles Robbins
Here are some facts about Miles Robbins.
- Miles is around 29 years old as of 2022, and he celebrates his birthday on 4 May.
- Miles gained fame through his role in Blockers in 2018.
- Miles’s parents and brother is also a famous American actor.
- At 4, Miles played a kid role in Dead Man Walking (1995).
- Miles’s nationality is American, and his net worth is above $700k.