Robin Duke is a Canadian actress, voice artist, and comedian, well-known for her spectacular acting in Saturday Night Live (1981), SCTV (1976), and Groundhog Day (1993). Robin was born on 13 March 1954 in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Robin is one of the most famous and talented Canadian actresses and comedians in Canada.
Robin Duke Personal Info
Robin Duke was born on 13 March 1954, and she is around 68 years old as of 2022. Robin belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Pisces, and her nationality is Canadian. Her height is above 5 feet 5 inches, and her weight is around 59 kg or above. Robin belongs to the white ethnicity and has short blonde hair, and her eye color is light green, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Robin Duke Family and Relationship
Robin Duke married Hendrick Riik, and they have only one child. Robin didn’t share any information about her parents and siblings on screen.
Robin Duke Early Life and Education
Robin Duke was born and grew up in Ontario, and she completed her early education at a local school from there. Robin has done her higher education at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate Institute. Robin was passionate about acting and comedy from childhood, and she wanted to be an actress.
Robin was a good performer and comedian from her school days, as she performed at many school functions and other events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged her to act. After graduation, she worked on her acting skills and polished them by performing at many events.
After working hard, Robin finally got a role in a television series, SCTV, in 1976, from where her acting career began. Later, Robin played many roles in films and television series and became a successful actress.
Robin Duke Work
Robin Duke started her work as an actress in 1976 through her first television series, SCTV, from where she earned fame and a reputation. Robin has worked on more than 50 film projects, and here is the list of her work.
Robin Duke Films
- Running (1979).
- Club Paradise (1986).
- Blue Monkey (1987).
- Motorama (1991).
- Only You (1992).
- There Goes the Neighborhood (1992).
- Groundhog Day (1993).
- I Love Trouble (1994).
- Stuart Saves His Family (1995).
- Multiplicity (1996).
- Portrait of a Serial Monogamist (2015).
Robin Duke TV Work
- Second City Television (1976).
- King of Kensington (1977).
- Saturday Night Live (1981).
- The Last Polka (1985).
- The Second City Toronto 15th Anniversary (1988).
- I, Martin Short, Goes Hollywood (1989).
- Maniac Mansion (1990).
- Hostage for a Day (1994).
- The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon (1996).
- Boston Common (1997).
- North of 60 (1997).
- Stickin’ Around (1997).
- F/X: The Series (1997).
- The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police (1998).
- The Outer Limits (1998).
- Degas and the Dancer (1998).
- Bad Dog (1999).
- George and Martha (1999).
- Blaster’s Universe (1999).
- Quints (2000).
- The Sandy Bottom Orchestra (2000).
- Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse (2000).
- Virtual Mom (2000).
- Bob and Margaret (2001).
- Monk (2002).
- Atomic Betty (2004).
- Train 48 (2005).
- 6teen (2005).
- Getting Along Famously (2006).
- The Jane Show (2006).
- I, Martin Short, Goes Home (2012).
- Comedy Bar (2012).
- Rocky Road (2014).
- Man Seeking Woman (2015).
- Schitt’s Creek (2016).
- Max & Ruby (2018).
- Bigfoot (2019).
Robin Duke Net Worth
Robin Duke is an actress and comedian, and it is the only source of her income. Robin’s net worth is approximately $5 million or around above.
Robin Duke Twitter
Robin Duke is active on Twitter, where she posts her photos and videos. Robin’s has more than 1.5k followers on her Twitter account as of 2022.
Some Facts About Robin Duke
Here are some facts about Robin Duke.
- Robin is around 68 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 13 March.
- Robin gained fame through her role in Second City Television in 1976.
- Robin married Hendrick Riik, and they have one child.
- Robin’s nationality is Canadian, and her net worth is above $5 million.