Sandee Pitnick is a retired American actress well-known for her spectacular work in Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon (1966), Hardly Working (1980), and Telethon (2014). Sandee was born on 8 September 1950 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States. Sandee is the wife of famous American actor Jerry Lewis.
Sandee Pitnick Personal Info
Sandee Pitnick was born on 8 September 1950, and she is around 71 years old as of 2022. Sandee belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Virgo, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 2 inches, and her weight is around 63 kg or above. Sandee belongs to the white ethnicity and has short dark brown curly hair, and her eye color is also brown, which increases her beauty and makes her different.
Sandee Pitnick Family and Relationship
Sandee Pitnick married famous American actor Jerry Lewis in 1983, and they have one child. Sandee has one daughter Danielle Sarah Lewis. Sandee didn’t share any information about her parents and siblings on screen.
Sandee Pitnick Early Life and Education
Sandee Pitnick was born and grew up in Winston-Salem, and she completed her early education at a local school there. Sandee has done her graduation from a renowned university in the United States. Sandee was passionate about acting and filming from her school days and wanted to be an actress.
Sandee was a good performer from her school days, as she performed at many school functions and other events, from where she gained a lot of appreciation, which encouraged her to act. After education, she worked on her acting and performing skills and polished them by playing short roles in different events.
After working hard, Sandee finally got a role in a television series, Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon, in 1966, from where her acting career began. Later, Sandee played many roles in films, television series, and documentaries and became a successful actress.
Sandee Pitnick Work
Sandee Pitnick started her work as an actress in 1966 through her first television series, Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon, from where she earned fame and a reputation. Sandee has worked on more than five film projects, and here is the list of her work.
- Sandee played a role in Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon (1966).
- Sandee played the role of a Dancer in Hardly Working (1980).
- Sandee played a role in Jerry Lewis – König der Komödianten (2006).
- Sandee played a role in Telethon (2014).
- Sandee played the role of a Widow in Autopsy: The Last Hours of (2021).
Sandee Pitnick Net Worth
Sandee Pitnick is an actress, and it is the only source of her income. Sandee’s net worth is approximately $300k or round above.
Some Facts About Sandee Pitnick
Here are some facts about Sandee Pitnick.
- Sandee is around 71 years old as of 2022, and she celebrates her birthday on 8 September.
- Sandee gained fame through her role in Hardly Working in 1980.
- Sandee was the wife of the famous American actor Jerry Lewis, and she has an adopted daughter Danielle Sarah Lewis.
- Sandee’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $300k.