Tonie Perensky is a former American actress, well-known for her acting in Shadow Force (1992), The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1994), and Varsity Blues (1999). Tonie was born on 23 April 1959 in Austin, Texas, United States. Tonie is one of the most famous actresses of the 90s in Texas.
Tonie Perensky Personal Info
Tonie Perensky was born on 23 April 1959, and she is around 62 years old as of 2022. Tonie belongs to Christianity, her birth sign is Taurus, and her nationality is American. Her height is above 5 feet 2 inches, and her weight is around 60 kg or above. Tonie belongs to the white ethnicity and has long vanilla color hair, and her eye color is brown, which makes her more beautiful.
Tonie didn’t share any information about her parents, siblings, relationship, and dating life on screen.
Tonie Perensky Early Life and Education
Tonie Perensky was born and grew up in Austin, and she completed her early education at a renowned school there. Tonie didn’t do her graduation because she was no more interested in it. Tonie was passionate about acting and filming, and she wanted to be an actress.
Tonie was a good performer in school, and she performed at many school events and gained a lot of love from the audience, which encouraged her. After completing her education, she practiced acting skills by performing in theatre plays and commercials and worked very hard. She worked at the University of Alberta BFA at the age of 13.
After hardworking, Tonie finally got a role in Murderer Rap in 1988, from where her acting career began. Later she worked in many films and TV series and earned fame and reputation. She finally completed her dream of acting and became a successful actress of the 90s.
Tonie Perensky Work
Tonie Perensky started her work as an actress in 1988 through her first movie, Murderer Rap, in which she played the role of a girl. Tonie worked in many films and television series, and here is the list of her famous works.
- Tonie played the role of Kim in Shadow Force (1992).
- Tonie played the role of Reporter in Witness to Execution (1994).
- Tonie played the role of Luanne in Texas Justice (1995).
- Tonie played the role of Darla in The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1994).
- Tonie played the role of Davis in Varsity Blues (1999).
- Tonie played the role of Lorna in Fool’s Gold (1999).
- Tonie played the role of Fish Don’t Blink (2002).
Tonie Perensky Net Worth
Tonie Perensky is a former actress, and it was the only source of her income. Tonie’s net worth was approximately $400k when she was active. Now Tonnie’s net worth is above $100k, which is a good amount of money.
Some Facts About Tonie Perensky
Here are some facts about Tonie Perensky.
- Tonie is around 62 years old as of 2022.
- Tonie gained fame through her role in Varsity Blues in 1999.
- Tonie stopped acting in 2004, and The Vision was her last film project.
- Tonie’s nationality is American, and her net worth is above $100k.
- Tonie was voted top actress in Texas at the age of 16.